Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/13/2006 7:28:02 AM EDT
Hi all,
I'm looking for 7.62 x 39, AR15/M16 mags. Any one have a clue wher to find them he but didn't  work so well.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:29:54 AM EDT
[#1]
C-Products makes good ones, find them in the EE under Magazines.....

Mike

ETA - here's a link to their website: www.cproductsllc.com/
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 9:18:01 AM EDT
[#2]
mr_wilson, thanks for the url More are allways welcome, it's a matter 2 have choise of a make.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 10:52:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Is there some one on this board who have them
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 11:09:28 PM EDT
[#4]
You can try and find some USA "frankenmags" (look like AK mags) on the EE - they are the only currently made 7.62x39 mags that work reliably.  Never had an issue with them in my Colt 7.62 upper.  Although, those of us with 7.62 uppers are eagerly awaiting the release of the C-Products mags.

Your best bet would be to hold out until the end of the month (tentative date of Apr. 24th, I believe) when C-Products release their 7.62x39 mags. C-Products have shown themselves to be a standup company that makes excellent magazines.  If their past perfromance is indicative of what's to come, you will be best served by holding out for their mags.  I know all of my USA frankenmags will be going on the EE when those are released.

Until then, It's USA frankenmags or a big headache with other brands.

ETA:  There is a thread going on in the magazine section (probably a better place for this post, or info on mags in general) about C-Products 7.62 mags.  I'm sure Larry (C-Products) will post the actual release date for the mags somewhere in there (hopefully sometime soon).
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 6:51:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for that info liles1977
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 6:56:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top