Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2009 4:56:41 PM EDT
What length gas system is on these barrel and what length are the barrels? Thanks Mike
Link Posted: 3/22/2009 11:26:22 PM EDT
I am sure they are 20" with rifle gas systems since he shoots highpower with them.
Link Posted: 3/23/2009 2:40:15 PM EDT
Anyone have one of these?
Link Posted: 3/23/2009 8:08:41 PM EDT
Mine are custom gassed, rifle length plus two inches, both have 26" barrels.
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 6:00:39 AM EDT
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:

Do you know what the gas port hole size is? Thanks Mike

Link Posted: 3/26/2009 12:39:42 PM EDT
Originally Posted By MGP:

I don't. Built by John Holliger. I sent the barrel blank, BCG, upper receiver and charging handle to him. He machined and headspaced the blank, installed a gas tap and match rifle tube and assembled the completed upper.

He is very busy, if you email him he may respond to your questions. Sorry I didn't respond earlier, I happen to be in Florida right now enjoying 80's and sunshine. Took a little time out to visit this site.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 12:59:16 PM EDT
Originally Posted By MGP:

I don't. Built by John Holliger. I sent the barrel blank, BCG, upper receiver and charging handle to him. He machined and headspaced the blank, installed a gas tap and match rifle tube and assembled the completed upper.

He is very busy, if you email him he may respond to your questions. Sorry I didn't respond earlier, I happen to be in Florida right now enjoying 80's and sunshine. Took a little time out to visit this site.

+1 on talking to John –– and I have two 6WOAs, one is a 26" Krieger with the gas port moved forward and the other is a 20" Wilson with a standard rifle length gas tube. Easy to form wildcat with cheap parent brass ( well, cheaper than the 6mm AR's Lapua fodder ) and a decent selection of bullets. I like the 6WOA a lot...
Top Top