Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2003 5:26:12 PM EDT
I am planning to upgrade to a 6 position collapsible stock. Most in the market looks very much exactly the same, DPMS, Bushmaster, J&T, Rock River etc. Is there a difference? Or are all made by one manufacturer? Then just being stamped the distributors name? Which do you think is the best one?
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 6:42:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't know who it's made by, but the RRA 6 pos is an excellent stock for your pre-ban.
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 6:49:52 PM EDT
[#2]
That depends on how its made
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 8:23:28 PM EDT
[#3]
i own the bushy its a great constructed piece .
a little rattly though but over all satisfied . go look at em real good . before u buy.
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 11:16:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I read somewhere that RRA makes them for Bushmaster.
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 11:36:08 AM EDT
[#5]
The [b]current[/b] production 6-pos from RRA is one of the tightest CAR stocks Ive seen outside my Vltor.  It would be my choice, even over the expensive Colt M4 type II I bought that was a rattle trap.
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 12:09:10 PM EDT
[#6]
i've got a dpms one. it's good.  somebody has RRA unmarked ones on the EE for really good prices though.  whatever you do, don't take chances with the ebay specials...
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 11:32:53 PM EDT
[#7]
What do you think of the 6 position stocks made by J&T? so far its the most reasonable that I can find here. Is there any pointers in checking out features from other makers?Or any brands to avoid? Is it a big advantage over 4 position stocks
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 3:37:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I read somewhere that RRA makes them for Bushmaster.
View Quote

You are correct. I know for a fact they do. Same stock but Bushmaster's cost more. Go figure. [:)]
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 3:37:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Tapco has them for $29.00 right now. I haven't used it yey, but it seems to be okay.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top