Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2004 10:28:26 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/24/2004 10:51:36 PM EST by dravisar]
Purchased from Cory/Treetop/Adrenaline Arms

Great service, stock showed up right when he said it would (I watched the tracking number ALL day, and it shows at my house at 8:30 at night - FedEx....psh!)

As for the stock, I'd say its just about perfect. Install went flawlessly, even with my 6400C. The only thing im not used to is the side to side stock wobble when its in position, is this normal? The catch/lever is kind of sloppy too, but not anything I can't deal with. Ive never had an M4 collapsible before, so this might be 100% normal. Came with new locking nut, retaining plate, buffer tube, buffer and spring, and stock. Also the CAR stock wrenches he included at my cost are heavy duty, no idea on manufacturer....I used a rubber mallet on the end of it to get the nut off of my staked 6400C fixed stock and it made quick work of the stakes. Theres a little spring rattle too, but my colt had this until I put a few hundred rounds down range.

Buy with confidence!

Colt on top, Cav on bottom....notice the Colt had a grey retaining plate....blah!

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:30:08 PM EST
It is normal for them to shake and rattle.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:34:57 PM EST
In that case, its a perfect stock. Finish is BETTER than the Colt 6400Cs fixed stock, although the raised lips at the front of the actual stock are a little higher than on the colt. Its also rounded below the front "vents"...ill get a pic.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:06:35 AM EST
Are you going to put a flash suppressor on that?
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 3:02:24 AM EST
Why did'nt you use that Colt stock?
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 3:03:09 AM EST

Originally Posted By rockytherotty:
Why did'nt you use that Colt stock?

It is pinned.
Top Top