Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/13/2004 3:21:53 AM EDT

Quoted:

The uppers are in stock and due to the amount of interest in them, they  are shipping a week out.   You can use standard AR-15 magazines  Thank You  Model 1 Sales

This is the message I received from Model 1 Sales asking about the 6.8 REM SPC.  I'v looked but can't find any thing that talks about using current mags. DO the current mags work?  Do the current mags need to be modified?  Any one know the skinney on this.  I'd order the upper tomorrow, if I know I can shoot it or obtain the mags, in reasonably good time at reasonable price, but I ain't going to order it if it has to sit in  a safe for  a year or two.

Thought I try to get an answer here does anyone have the goodie on this ??
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 10:16:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top