Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2006 3:02:23 PM EDT
so i get my new kac ras for my 6721 it goes on no prob.  i am checking to see how solid it is and there is some play so i look over the upper and it is between the barrel and the upper! so if i can feel a definate change between the upper and barrel something is way wrong. i got out my varminter and there is zero play. so i took of the ras thinking it was the handguards alas it is the barrel and the upper. i only have 1k rounds thru it. so should i take her down and tighten barrel nut or ship her off to colt? no wonder my aimpont or irons would't repeat very well
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:38:50 PM EDT
[#1]
well i said f it and took off the gas tube and grabbed the delta ring with my hand and spun it right off. THANKS COLT!! now i'll do it correctly. the way it should have been assembled in the first place.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top