Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2010 6:50:47 AM EDT
Hmmmm....Just a heads up to certain member here.  Pic looks familiar.

Otherwise interesting for airsofters going retro

http://www.ptairsoft.org/news/2010/08/viper-tech-goes-back-to-basics-with-colt-model-601-and-602everything-airsoft/
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:58:08 AM EDT
[#1]
He hosted the pictures. I dont agree with having to give credit even though I try. He is not profiting off the use of the pictures. Also not eating the original posters bandwith was nice touch
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:00:15 AM EDT
[#2]
10-4

If those airsoft 601's look as good as WP's, I'd just might be in for one
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:08:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Hal, thanx!, that pic certainly does look familiar! I've been wondering for a while what was going on as I've gotten hundreds of "hits" on my albums from China, Hong Kong & Japan (the home of a lot of the major airsoft mfgs) & was wondering if they were using my pics for some new "retro" AS guns, well, looks like that question's been answered!, besides the 601 they've been into the 605, 607, XM16E1, M16A1 & XM177E2 albums VERY heavy. I don't know how they're getting the pics though as they're (supposedly) locked on imageevent, a few years back I found a couple of European dealers were advertizing a couple rifles for sale & they were using my pics as pics of the rifle they had for sale!, that's why I've "locked" them, apparently getting thru the "lock" isn't much of a problem!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:33:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hal, thanx!, that pic certainly does look familiar! I've been wondering for a while what was going on as I've gotten hundreds of "hits" on my albums from China, Hong Kong & Japan (the home of a lot of the major airsoft mfgs) & was wondering if they were using my pics for some new "retro" AS guns, well, looks like that question's been answered!, besides the 601 they've been into the 605, 607, XM16E1, M16A1 & XM177E2 albums VERY heavy. I don't know how they're getting the pics though as they're (supposedly) locked on imageevent, a few years back I found a couple of European dealers were advertizing a couple rifles for sale & they were using my pics as pics of the rifle they had for sale!, that's why I've "locked" them, apparently getting thru the "lock" isn't much of a problem!

I thought they looked familiar.  At first I was thinking that that's a mighty nice Airsoft; then I noticed your distinct handguard wear.  Glad your aware of it.

Looks like they are using pics of serial number 134 (35) as well.

IM sent as to how they're getting your pics.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:55:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

How does one get to your album? I have seen it posted before, went to it, saved it in my bookmarks, but when I went back to it from my bookmarks it went to the homepage of the host site (imageevent.com) not your album.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:58:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:39:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:28:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Hal thanks again, greatly appreciated!, flak, thanks, you're much faster than me LOL! , HK (& anybody else who "loses" the links) my apologies, I've been doing a lot of work & additions to the site & sometimes when I edit, add or move stuff around the address changes!, doesn't happen all the time but once in awhile it seems "the gremlins" strike!
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top