Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2007 1:08:06 AM EST
Im talking to a small machine shop across town about possibly modifing a few parts for me and several buddies, and was wanting to know what the interest would be in a EXTREME limited run (around 12) of a few of those hard to find lil parts.

what i plan on having him do is bolt catches, horizontal mag buttons, and possibly divoted safety selectors. might even talk to him about push pin pivot pins. not sayin this will work out or that i plan on doing any of these yet if at all, and by all means im not tring to sell anything on the retro forum. just trying to get a look see of what one would be willing to pay for this "kit" if it turns out to be cost effective for myself if i venture down that route.

Thanks,
Reed

Link Posted: 2/21/2007 1:56:41 AM EST
[Last Edit: 2/21/2007 2:02:58 AM EST by Critical-Mass]
I would be interested in two sets of everything. Could you check into making the rear sight wheel also? 601 has just an arrow and R on the wheel.

Thanks,

ETA: QUIB: got to thinking after I posted, I hope this post isn't violating the retro COC. Kind of a gray area. If so, would you let us know.
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 2:07:36 AM EST
im in like flynn
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 3:07:56 AM EST

Originally Posted By Critical-Mass:
ETA: QUIB: got to thinking after I posted, I hope this post isn't violating the retro COC. Kind of a gray area. If so, would you let us know.

Well thanks for the heads up, but I’m no longer moderator of the retro forum. I chose to resign a couple weeks ago due to recent events here.

I would like to thank those who have stood behind me and supported me in my duties as moderator. Your professionalism and help in keeping the board running as it should, was greatly appreciated. If you have any concerns you can contact Aimless.

Quib
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 5:25:38 AM EST

Originally Posted By QUIB:
Well thanks for the heads up, but I’m no longer moderator of the retro forum. I chose to resign a couple weeks ago due to recent events here.

Quib

Sorry to see this happen.

It wasn't because of the Japanese site which posted your pics, was it (if you don't mind me asking. I actually didn't see anything here which seemed to be a problem)?

Jim
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 6:05:18 AM EST

Originally Posted By FITTER:
Sorry to see this happen.

It wasn't because of the Japanese site which posted your pics, was it

No. I find it kind of flattering that the Japanese airsofters chose my pic, but they could have at least asked first.

Originally Posted By FITTER:(if you don't mind me asking. I actually didn't see anything here which seemed to be a problem)?

With out going into detail, I have my personal “forum related” reasons for resigning, and issues going on in my personal life outside of ARFCOM.

Link Posted: 2/21/2007 6:15:08 AM EST
I would be interested in two sets
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 7:46:31 AM EST

Originally Posted By QUIB:
With out going into detail, I have my personal “forum related” reasons for resigning, and issues going on in my personal life outside of ARFCOM.

Well, you hang in there, Bro.
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 7:58:04 AM EST
Depending on price. I would be interested in 2 kits. Let me know what happens.
Please
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 9:23:07 AM EST
Count me in for a set.
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 9:28:34 AM EST
Sarco has been advertising "601 Kits" for a couple of months, described as "everything except the lower receiver".
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 12:27:23 PM EST
I'd be up for buying a set depending on the price.
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 12:35:41 PM EST
In for a set too, pending price.
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 5:32:24 PM EST
Always interested in 601 parts.
+1 on the rear windage drum, selector with divots and ball detent type pivot pin.
Keep us informed. Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 12:33:49 PM EST
Put me in for a set; IM me when prices become available.
Top Top