Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/27/2004 3:08:23 PM EDT
Awhile back, I bought a lot of ammo (mostly M193, M855 and Q3131a).  Altogether about 6,000 rounds.  A good 2,000 or 3,000 I have packed away for good (SHTF).  With talk of ammo running out and shortages and inavailability, I'm about to buy another 5,000+ rounds because I'm getting a bit nervous and prices today are still pretty reasonable.

What are the rest of you guys doing?  How's your stock looking?  Am I doing this prematurely, any reason to get even a little bit nervous?  What do you think....
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 3:32:28 PM EDT
[#1]
In my oppinoin [& many others with our mindset] you can never have enough ammo.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:34:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
With talk of ammo running out and shortages and inavailability

Who is saying there will be shortages?
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:53:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Saw a couple of quotes.  Recent one I remember is below from an email from OMC.  Basically wanted to know if there is any truth to the "rumors."  I'm inclinded to not believe it but....

We continue to work day and night to meet your needs. Just when all of the XM193 is drying up, we managed to restock 100 cases! Order now, or you might miss out on some of the best 5.56mm ammo to come around in a long time. We have scoured the internet and you'll find no better prices on Federal Premium products than here at Outdoor Marksman Corp. With OMC you get better ammo at a better price.

and

This is arguably the best training ammunition available today! Very clean, consistent, and reliable ammunition. This ammunition is running out everywhere and with this limited quantity it will go fast. Order yours today! Reloadable Boxer Primed Brass Case, Non Corrosive, Made in the USA (XM193)
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top