Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/7/2007 12:49:10 PM EDT
I'm looking for a 4x magnification optic... I like the ACOG but I'm on a tight budget right now.

Help.... I would like to use it on my AR.

Pics are welcome.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:57:24 AM EDT
[#1]
If you really like the ACOG, save up the green stamps and get one.  You may regret buy anything less.  Another route is buying an Aimpoint or EOTech then later on installing a magnifier.  Good luck
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:17:12 AM EDT
[#2]
since you are on a tight budget, take a look at some of the different 1x-4x scopes. some of the lower priced ones are around $200 and may work for you until you can afford the ACOG. the Millet DMS-1 and leupold shotgun scopes look good
some recent threads:
Millet DMS-1
leupold shotgun scopes
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:49:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
since you are on a tight budget, take a look at some of the different 1x-4x scopes. some of the lower priced ones are around $200 and may work for you until you can afford the ACOG. the Millet DMS-1 and leupold shotgun scopes look good
some recent threads:
Millet DMS-1
leupold shotgun scopes

Thanks dude!!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:57:02 PM EDT
[#4]
How about the IOR 4x24 M2 scope. Very good optics and over engineered for extreme use. I live mine. Price is reasonable for the quality.  You might even find a used one on EQ Exchange on this site.

Linky
Link
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top