Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/12/2006 3:10:01 AM EST
Anyone know a good source $$ for grease gun mags? Thanks, Ron
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:57:03 AM EST
IMA, SARCO, and Gun Parts Corporation all have them. They company that makes the M3 grease gun conversion kit for HK UMPs has them also. I don't remember their name but I saw their add in Shotgun News within the last 2 months.

Prices run between $11-$20 a piece. They come in 2 versions. Parkerized or blued and with a square mag catch slot or a "D" shaped slot. If you get some, measure them with a digital mic as the squareness of the mags varies greatly.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:22:17 PM EST
Thanks Ill check them all out. Looking to do an AR conversion & need a couple to play with. Thanks again. Ron
Top Top