Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/20/2005 9:59:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/20/2005 10:00:05 AM EDT by celticfozzie]
I want to do a 45 acp AR. What do I need? I was thinking of using a CavArms lower and Tommy mags. What mag bock is used? Any help would be appriciated. Thanks
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:47:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:22:04 AM EDT
Go to the Car Arms board in the industry section. The very first post at the top of the page has about 13 pages of discussion. But basically you need the Hann mag block and the heavy buffer to go with the Oly upper.

Oh- and you will need lots of ammo!!

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:34:09 AM EDT
Top Top