Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2004 6:26:26 PM EDT

What are the pros and cons of the Olympic upper and the upper from Dalphon? I'm looking to purchase a 45 upper and trying to figure out what would be best for hi-cap mags in the future. I noticed that Dalphon sells hi-cap mags but are very expensive. Any help would be greatly appreciated as well as what lowers would work best.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:06:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought that Dalphon uppers were bascially reworked Oly arms uppers.....

After Sept 13, if things go as planned, mags will NOT be an issue.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:28:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I dont' even think the Dalphon uppers were reworked I have a 9mm and it is Oly all the way Dalphon was right near Oly and they got parts from them somehow I think. They did have an ejector upgrade but mine doesn't have it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:29:23 PM EDT
[#3]
So the Dalphon mags will work in the Olympic uppers?
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:13:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Yup should not be an issue but unless you know where a Dalphon mag is for sale you are out of luck because Dalphon is no more, all e-mails bounce, their site is still up but nobody is home anymore....
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top