Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2003 5:55:14 PM EDT
I took 3 guys from work out to shoot my Bushmaster M4gery today. They each had their own pistols (Glock27 & HK USP 40C) and I was just hopeing my experiment would work. I had bought 1000 rounds of Wolf 55 gr. and 3 NIB 30 round Thermolds over the last month. I've never used this ammo and mag combo before. After a brief weapon summary, I let them have at it.
Four hundred rounds later and several reloadings of my Thermold mags, they are now sold! Not one single malfunction of any kind with the mags or the ammo. I gotta tell you guys, all the negative shit about Wolf ammo, I don't believe the hype. On the 90 minute drive home, the Bushmaster was all they talked about. They want to approach my FFL for a 3 way group buy before christmas. I've also told them about a few SFDCC shoots i've attended and how some of the reactive targets work. My one freind Rob, swore to me that tomorrow he was gonna build at least 5 silhouette reactive targets. He wants to buy me a case of ammo and go use the targets next weekend. He's been infected in a big way! I'm so happy they got struck by black rifle disease. I haven't told them how much the sickness will grow and how fast! Just thought i'd share this with you all.
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 6:06:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like a job well done !
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 8:12:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn HighStrung1, you sound just like a pusher.
Give them a taste, get them hooked, and reel em in.
Good job!
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 8:25:11 PM EDT
[#3]
The shit is like crack. One hit and you're hooked. Only difference is, this shit makes you smile and it isn't illegal! Crack rules!
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 8:44:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The shit is like crack. One hit and you're hooked. Only difference is, this shit makes you smile and it isn't illegal! Crack rules!
View Quote

I'm starting to believe that a crack habit would be cheaper than maintaining an AR collection.
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 9:33:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm starting to believe that a crack habit would be cheaper than maintaining an AR collection.
View Quote

Damn, I love a good chuckle. [ROFL] Good one!
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 10:15:11 PM EDT
[#6]
3?  That's perfect.  One can be a precision rig, maybe SPR clone or something, the other, a CQB gun w/ all the bells and whistles, and the 3rd, a plain jane A2 or A1.

Seems like you got it all worked out[:)]

BTW, I think crack would be cheaper too.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top