Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2006 5:55:42 PM EDT
I came across this website today and was wondering if anybody knows anything about this launcher or has had any dealings with these guys? www.blackwarrior.us/products.php?cat=11
I am interested in getting a launcher for my RRA 16'' tactical entry and am not quite sure what I need or what to look for. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:53:01 PM EDT
[#1]
someone within the last week or so had one for sale in the EE
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:37:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Yup, I came across that one too late. Story of my life,"a day late and a dollar short".
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:39:04 PM EDT
[#3]
looks like an et cetera/cobray to me....

aluminum barrel = et cetera

steel barrel= rpd

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 8:49:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the reply.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:35:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Hot link for ya...

WOW, this one shoots flares, SMOLE and other pyrotechnics!!!

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:41:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the hot link, btw what the hell is smole?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:44:05 PM EDT
[#7]
There is one for sale on GlockTalk right now. New I believe, and didn't seem to cost the arm and a leg I figured it would.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:32:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

smole: pronoun, redneck term for "not big", as in "you kinda smole, aincha?  Thot you'd be bigger."
                 noun, typo for "smoke" that should have been caught by any competent 4th grader before being posted to a professional website.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:39:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

smole: pronoun, redneck term for "not big", as in "you kinda smole, aincha?  Thot you'd be bigger."
                 noun, typo for "smoke" that should have been caught by any competent 4th grader before being posted to a professional website.

Nah, that's not right!  Smole is Spanish bullfighting smoke.  Every time they use it to confuse the bull the crowd shouts "Smole'!"
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:45:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
looks like an et cetera/cobray to me....

aluminum barrel = et cetera

steel barrel= rpd RPB. fixed it for ya.

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:49:19 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nah, that's not right!  Smole is Spanish bullfighting smoke.  Every time they use it to confuse the bull the crowd shouts "Smole'!"

I stand corrected...you are obviously an expert at blowing smoke...er, smole.

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:59:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Momma always said I aint none too bright, I feel "smole" for askin what smole means.Thanks Jackal but it looks like the deal on glocktalk has been sold.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:03:39 PM EDT
[#13]
I'd feel like a jackass showing up to the range with that thing.

Don't be "That Guy".
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:42:42 AM EDT
[#14]
I try and try and try and convince people here the 37mm's are fun.....
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:24:01 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I'd feel like a jackass showing up to the range with that thing.

Don't be "That Guy".

I dont  go to a ranges and worry about what everybody thinks of what I am shooting. I live in rural Iowa. I have got 160 acres to go out and shoot what gun I want when I want. Im just glad I have a place to shoot where I dont have to deal with bullshit like that.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:41:19 AM EDT
[#16]
if you are "that guy"  everyone knows at least one  Tactical Ted, CIA Master Ninja Ranger..........just pop a CS canister and the laughter will stop

37mm is fun especially when gassing cellblocks and rec yards.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:23:25 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
if you are "that guy"  everyone knows at least one  Tactical Ted, CIA Master Ninja Ranger..........just pop a CS canister and the laughter will stop

That's what I thought.  A lot of people claim that the 37mm launcher is just a range toy.  However, aren't LEO's using them and training with them for situations like riot control and the like???  I highly doubt that they use a real M203...?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:09:50 AM EDT
[#18]
you all *NEED* a 37mm launcher

think like this... How much does night vision cost? It ain't cheap for good stuff right?

So you setup up a small group to defend against zombies and htey attack at night... You hae one guy to shoot a flare into the sky and you can pick them off iwth irons or your standard Aimpoint, ACOG, whatever. Without that you all need NV to pick out and kill the walking dead.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:16:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Most people think its just a flaregun because all the "fun" rounds for it are restricted to LE use.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:37:56 AM EDT
[#20]
I am "that guy"
these things are fun as shit.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:45:11 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I am "that guy"
these things are fun as shit.
photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=42799

Do you guys really go to the range decked out in full camo?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:49:26 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

you mean YOU DON'T?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:27:34 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you mean YOU DON'T?

why not? how can you train for zombie killin when your not dressed for the part? I can't wear tuxedos all the time man.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:44:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Camo loses it's appeal after you wear the Shit for 10+ years almost daily.

But the 37 is great fun for riot/crowd control and for civilian use- 4th of July flare shows!!!!

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:58:34 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Hot link for ya...

WOW, this one shoots flares, SMOLE and other pyrotechnics!!!

hug.gifhug.gif

damnit! Im workin on my LTR and you gotta show me that, guess my a5 will have to wait a while. Btw, where do you get shells for something like that?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:05:32 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's what I thought.  A lot of people claim that the 37mm launcher is just a range toy.  However, aren't LEO's using them and training with them for situations like riot control and the like???  I highly doubt that they use a real M203...?

Most team leaders and especially the admin desk drivers are not at all warm and fuzzy about using an "under barrel" mounted GL for a gas delivery system... Less than leathal systems are kept exactly that when possible.

But yes, gas delivery tactics have been around for a long time... I am sure most of us have some rather funny stories that revolve around gas delivery training too
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:23:15 PM EDT
[#27]
We're lucky here in Oklahoma. Not like in NY, Maryland and Kalifornia we can buy SMOLE over the counter.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:26:41 PM EDT
[#28]
ammo80

Directions to your house I am A moving IN
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:26:25 PM EDT
[#29]
isn't S-m-o-l-e an abbreviation or shortened version of "smoking pole" ???
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top