Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/12/2008 8:31:07 PM EDT
Anyone have one on their AR15?  Was looking at:
http://store.a51tactical.com/index.php/?main_page=product_info&cPath=226&products_id=1569

opinions?
Link Posted: 10/12/2008 8:55:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 8:30:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one on my SBR'd XCR and love it.  I launch practice chalk rounds and am about to have a Beehive Round made which will shoot 9/22lr rounds at the same time.  You can also make flaschette rounds (finned steel darts) if you register your launcher as a DD as I have.  If you don't register it then you are limited to flares, smoke, starburst and gas rounds.

MadDog

Link Posted: 10/15/2008 8:34:16 PM EDT
[#3]
that thing is friggin sweet
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 6:48:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I have one that mounts to a rail.  I got it because of the "tacti-cool" factor and it looked like fun.  IMO it was a waste of money.  I bought a whole bunch of load your own grenades and flares and had some fun with it the first time, but it gets old with the price of the grenades.  Spend the money on ammo and mags and you will be happy you did come November 4th.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 7:18:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I have plenty of mags and ammo so that is not an issue with me.  I roll my own rounds and since I have registered it as a DD I can reload the "cool stuff".  A Beehive Round never gets old and is still just as fun to shoot.  My reloads cost me .85 cents to make so launching a half dozen at the end of a range session doesn't break the bank at all.

MadDog
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 7:36:41 AM EDT
[#6]
That "cool stuff" sounds like ALOT of fun and worth it.  I'm trying to get my CC and a suppressor and that is enough of a hassle, then I'll look into the DD.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 8:11:15 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I have one on my SBR'd XCR and love it.  I launch practice chalk rounds and am about to have a Beehive Round made which will shoot 9/22lr rounds at the same time.  You can also make flaschette rounds (finned steel darts) if you register your launcher as a DD as I have.  If you don't register it then you are limited to flares, smoke, starburst and gas rounds.

MadDog

img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/MadDogDan/Spikes37mm006.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/MadDogDan/BlowoutKit001.jpg

NICE!!! How much was it? How much are grenades?
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top