Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/18/2004 1:11:35 PM EDT
The ones for $14.95,  are they any good, anybody try em??
Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:32:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey just call them and find out What you want to know, they should be ok ....
If you can wait go to tapco.com and order some brand NEW MAGS teflon mags worth the wait, these mags are real NICE !!!

Oh yeah they are ONLY $11.99....
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:41:36 PM EDT
[#2]
cool, thanks!  :)
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:42:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I got 5 awhile back.  They are British, steel SA80 mags with black anti-tilt followers.  Work fine but are heavy compared to USGI alloy.

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:54:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info. What does a USGI mag weigh?
On tools suggestion from above, I checked out the mags on Tapco's site, seem like the better bargain, but how do they compare to the USGI as far as weight?
If you can't tell, I'm very new to AR's, so I have no experience with USGI mags or others.
Thanks
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:13:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
On tools suggestion from above, I checked out the mags on Tapco's site, seem like the better bargain, but how do they compare to the USGI as far as weight?
If you can't tell, I'm very new to AR's, so I have no experience with USGI mags or others.
Thanks

Those are USGI . I have five of them siting here right now . THE BEST post AWB mags i have seen yet .
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:42:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Just order some mags from Tapco.com and wait ,It's worth the wait !!!!

The hell with them SA80 ,they dont even come close to the Tapco mags  trust me !!!
No I dont work for them ....
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:43:40 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thanks

Those are USGI . I have five of them siting here right now . THE BEST post AWB mags i have seen yet .

+1
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:20:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Thank you, I'll give Tapco a vall in the morning an order "a few"!    
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:23:36 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I got 5 awhile back.  They are British, steel SA80 mags with black anti-tilt followers.  Work fine but are heavy compared to USGI alloy.

your think of the previous ones they sold, they now have LEO USGI mags in
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:41:55 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
The ones for $14.95,  are they any good, anybody try em??
Thanks!

I bought 2 of them this week.  Shipped to me in three days.  They are USGI with green followers.  Good mags at a decent price.  The mags that were sent to me were made by the same company that makes colt mags..............
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top