Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2003 1:01:40 PM EDT
Hi all,
Will my 30 round mags work reliably with 7.62x39 ammo?  Also, I've been looking around at other threads and see high marks for USA mags, as well as some from Western Metal(?). Are these mags legal for use in a post ban weapon?  If so, where do you find them?  Thanks,
L'man
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 9:50:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hi all,
Will my 30 round mags work reliably with 7.62x39 ammo?
View Quote

Don't know about this one, never had the need to try it.  7.62x39 mags should be available though.

Also, I've been looking around at other threads and see high marks for USA mags, as well as some from Western Metal(?).
View Quote

I don't know where  you read that, but those mags are probably some of the worst mags available.  They do make good, but expensive targets though.

Are these mags legal for use in a post ban weapon?
View Quote

Sure you can use them in a post ban

Also read Troy's  FAQ.  It has a lot of great info.

[url]http://magfaq.tripod.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 10:01:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top