Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/14/2011 1:29:33 PM EDT
I am at the point where I am going to purchase my upper. I have been lookikng at Fulton uppers. Has anyone bought or used the slick side, side charger that they sell. Buying the BCG and the upper rec adds $$ to the  build. Not sure if I want to spend the extra money.
Schultz
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 6:48:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I have not had experance with the side chargeing upper. But Fulton armory has some nice products. Most of there Stuff is bye DPMS or American sperit arms. Persosnaly I would go with the std. Upper.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 7:09:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok I have been surfing the net. My choices look like SI defence, Fulton, DPMS am I missing anybody. I like the looks of the SI upper.
Schultz
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 2:20:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered the Futon today. Did not get the side charger thu.
Schultz
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 7:36:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't think a side charging handle would be a wise choice for a .308. That receiver is already under a lot of stress (watch one being foried in slow motion). To remove metal from the side of the reciever just seems like a bad idea.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 11:22:09 AM EDT
[#5]
I did not order the side charger I got the normal one. Trying to save a couple of bucks to.
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 2:01:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Just got an e-mail from fulton they have a 20% sale going for 24 or 48 hours(i,m old and can't remember) so I ordered the 18.5 medium heavy barrel. Its getting closer.
Schultz
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top