Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2012 7:42:03 PM EDT
Im haveing a hard time finding the best deal on ammo for 7.62x51. I want cheap brass ammo. Willing to buy in huge bulk. Anyone have any leads?
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 8:18:53 PM EDT
[#1]
What does a "best deal" mean to you? Under .50/round? Back-in-the-day pricing like .12-.16/round? Those days are long gone and if that's the price you want to pay then I'd scour yard sales and estate sales, because everyone else knows that 7.62 NATO is pricy as hell right now.

Lately the best prices I've seen on brass cased 7.62x51 has been Magtech ammunition available at places like AIM Surplus, but I'd bet they are all out now.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 8:27:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Ya best deal to me would be under .60 cents. Not sure if possible.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:09:40 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Im haveing a hard time finding the best deal on ammo for 7.62x51. I want cheap brass ammo. Willing to buy in huge bulk. Anyone have any leads?

get in line

huge bulk, you mean 100k+???

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:41:39 AM EDT
[#4]
I know a guy who has 120,000 rnds of LC 2005 in a mini storage unit he bought a few years back from LC when a large contract was canceled. He's selling some to me each month as I can afford it. He paid .11 round for it and I'm able o get it for .25 rnd. Our deal is I cant tell anyone he has it. If the Zombies we will be ready.  I wish I could run across a deal like that.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:27:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I know a guy who has 120,000 rnds of LC 2005 in a mini storage unit he bought a few years back from LC when a large contract was canceled. He's selling some to me each month as I can afford it. He paid .11 round for it and I'm able o get it for .25 rnd. Our deal is I cant tell anyone he has it. If the Zombies we will be ready.  I wish I could run across a deal like that.

So you failed...
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 9:10:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you failed...

Yeah, way to go.

Blood's in the water now, dude....

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 3:41:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top