Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 4:18:51 PM EDT
I know it won't fit in any current AR15.  But if just in case they make one that will accept it which would be the best 300 Win Mag to gethave
Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:32:57 PM EDT
[#1]
You should never use "300 Win Mag" and "inexpensive" in the same sentance.

The 300 WM is a specialized creature; for taking down large +/or dangerous game and for ending unpleasent disagreements at great distances.

Cheap, it ain't. If your friend wants to go blasting, he needs to trade for a different caliber; one that will let the bore go more than 1,000 rounds before it degenerates.

SD
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:10:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:54:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:05:31 PM EDT
[#4]

I've been shooting  300 WM for 25 years.  Roll your own is the only way to go.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:15:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I know it won't fit in any current AR15.  But if just in case they make one that will accept it which would be the best 300 Win Mag to get.

All kidding aside you guys have helped me out with 223 ammo questions, wanted to know if any one had any suggestions in regards to 300 Win Mag ammo?  It would be for a friend of mine who has a bolt action rifle....I think it is a Savage.  And he wants something equivelent to XM193 (inexpensive and still fairly accurate.....it doesn't need to be match grade).

Thanks in advance.

PMC Bronze in the cheapest hunting 300 Win Mag you'll find.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top