Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/14/2003 12:03:53 AM EDT
Has anyone involved in the .300 Whisper Barrel Group Purchase actually received their barrel yet?
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 9:24:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope, not yet.

I emailed Randall on June 11th about the status, and he replied later that day, saying the barrels were finished and on the way to be parkerized, and that once he got them back, he'd test fire them and start shipping.  So, maybe soon?  I'm still not sure what handguard I want to put on the upper...
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 2:35:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Five months already...I've already started other projects, and bought another rifle.

NoPlay: What type of sights, or optics do you plan to use? I'm thinking of an optical sight of some sort; always looking for different ideas.

Please keep everyone posted if you hear anything.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 5:47:43 AM EDT
[#3]
June 15th I told Randall July 15th was the deadline for me.  I told him this has gone on too long.  He replied to that saying that was OK and that he thought it would be close but he would try to hit that deadline......  

Guess what? No word from him yet.  

Where do I go from here?  I was not nasty but I wasn't all sunshine in that last e-mail either.  I am saving ALL e-mails about this and building my case.  My gut instinct says I will be contacting Postal Inspectors and local PD in the comming weeks:(  

My question is how much longer should I give the guy?  Just keep waiting?  I have a baby due in 3 weeks.  I bought this barrel as a summer project to mess around with.  In 3 weeks my gun time goes to hell in a handbasket!  Live and learn I guess.

How many guys are in on this purchase total?
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 2:14:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I think 10 - 12 total are in on the deal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top