Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2004 12:21:56 AM EDT
Is a 2 week wait until cmmg ships out their rifles normal? I inquired about a complete rifle, and I was told 2 weeks. I will certainly wait for their quality, but I'm just wondering if they are working on parts, or what? I sent them another e-mail asking, but wanted some input from here.

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:26:28 AM EDT
[#1]
2 weeks is nothing in the grand scheme of things.  How long of a wait would you have from Bushmaster or any of the other companies that make rifles?  Since the ban went away I have had problems finding the parts I need for my own personal projects.  CMMG is a great company to deal with  You will be more than happy with their products and their customer service is even better.  They are a good people.

IDHunt

--
The Bill of Rights: Void Where Prohibited by Law

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:40:51 AM EDT
[#2]
IDhunt said it all, so I won't waste my breath.  Deal with CMMG with no fears and enjoy your new AR in a couple of weeks.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:36:24 AM EDT
[#3]
It took them about that long to get my upper out, no big deal and certainly worth the wait.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 2:03:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
1) How long of a wait would you have fromBushmaster or any of the other companies that make rifles?  
Ummmm lessee hmmm going on 4 weeks !  

2) CMMG is a great company to deal with  You will be more than happy with their products and their customer service is even better.  They are a good people.
A BIG +1 on this !

IDHunt

--
The Bill of Rights: Void Where Prohibited by Law

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:19:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I didn't mean to whine, I just have never bought an AR-15 before, and out of sheer curiosity was wondering how long it generally takes.

Thanks for your answers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top