Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2003 2:51:10 PM EDT
Hey guys,

K, I caught the black rifle desease! I,ve been slobbering through the posts lately and realized "I gottta Have one!"

I know you guys are long in the tooth over this crap but I need some help here!

1. Will bushy's handle the 5.56 military prsessure cup of 60,000? Or will it KABOOM!

2. PICS, anyone have the ARMS A2 SIR with a scope mounted on the handle? That is what I am interested in and any Pics will be appreciated.

Thanks guys and I hope that I will not be required to stand in front of a firing squad for initiation!
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 3:09:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Answer to your first question is basically yes.  I don't know if 5.56x45 ammo is really 60,000 cup or not, but MOST Bushmasters are intended to use mil-surp ammo.

Bushmasters Varminter is likely chambered in .223 and has a stainless steel barrel.  I wouldn't use mil-spec ammo in this upper.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 3:20:46 PM EDT
[#2]
BOG.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top