Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/8/2006 6:50:42 PM EST
I have a Bushmaster that I would like to shoot 9mm thru as well. Is it as simple as getting a 9mm upper and some type of adapter block for the mag well? If so, who makes the mag well adapter and I assume that most 9mm uppers will be the later model and have the large hole up front, howwould I make it work with the standard size pin on the bushmaster?

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:53:43 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/8/2006 6:54:26 PM EST by LonghornAR15]
Check out the Pistol Caliber forum. Click on the AR15 tab and scroll down....you'll see it. All your questions can be answered there by reading the FAQ or posting this question in that forum.

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:54:31 PM EST
About 5 posts down
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:49:48 AM EST
Thanks guys! I found what I needed where you directed me.
Top Top