Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2005 6:14:41 PM EDT
Who all makes Gov't profile barrels, beside Bushmaster? I want to build an A4gery, and am looking for sources of barrels. Also, does anybody know the actual weight difference between a HBAR and Gov't profile barrel?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:18:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:25:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Bravo Company will be selling 20" government profile ER Shaw barrels that are HPT and MPI tested sometimes this month.

Their noted barrel will also have M4 feed ramps. They're selling the 20" gov't barreled A4 uppers now, without handguard, BCG and CH.

Here's a link about their current available uppers and future models.

Bravo Company Manufacturing's NEW 20-inch Govt barrels thread link
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:43:32 PM EDT
[#3]
The HBAR is 3.5 pounds vs. 2.5 pounds for govt. profile.  See this link:
www.bushmaster.com/faqnew/content_by_cat.asp?contentid=205&catid=103
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:52:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow, answers to everything in less than 30 minutes. You guys should start a pizza delivery service haveis this weekend, will I have to wait long?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:29:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:04:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wow, answers to everything in less than 30 minutes. You guys should start a pizza delivery service .

BravoCompany, you guys now have my undivided attention. I'll be waiting patiently till you release the goods. Speaking of which, its now mid September, and my birthday is this weekend, will I have to wait long?

Not for the 20" gov
We have a very small qty of 20" Gov 1/7 BCM barreled uppers on the shelf.
We also have some 20" Gov 1/9 CMT/Stag barreled uppers and separate barrels on the shelf.
more info and pics at our website

Alpha-Romeo3 makes a important point; all the BCM barrels (not available separately yet) all have the M4 feedramps and therefore will need a matching M4 machined upper receiver if your building the complete upper.

Thanks!
Paul
BCo.

The Stag I got in the mail on Sat. had a great finish on it. My brother looks forward to shooting it.

You won't go wrong with Bravo Co. and either the Stag or the BCM barrels. Good stuff, indeed.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:16:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey bravo is there a trade in program where I can get the newer 1/7 twist one
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:09:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top