Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/18/2008 5:57:26 PM EDT
I need a couple magazines. I haven't got the gun kit yet to go with my CMMG lower. I'm going to get a 30rd Pmag with the kit. I want to use 20s for range shooting. I think I have it down to CP, D&H, DSG or Brownells. Why do you think one is better than the other? AND - Where to get them. Can I get some opinions? I'm only going to start out with a couple to go with a Del-Ton middy.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 6:37:58 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.44mag.com/prodinfo.asp?number=NH20

I use these for high power.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 6:57:05 PM EDT
[#2]
All the go fast guys "have" to have 30's but to me they allways seemed like a waste of space. The 30's are almost twice the size of a 20 and only hold 50% more

I guess this shows that I am a old fart who shoots mostly position and off the bench
(and doesn't have foks shooting at me)

Pretty much all of the brand name 20s have worked well for me. I just grab and run to the range.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 7:10:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I just got some NHMTG 20rd mags from 44mag.com. Nice mags, fast shipping, and their are in stock! (for now anyway)
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:40:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I just got some NHMTG 20rd mags from 44mag.com. Nice mags, fast shipping, and their are in stock! (for now anyway)

Out of stock.....

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 8:31:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Out of stock.....

Out of 20's but they have the 30's back in stock!
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 4:14:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
All the go fast guys "have" to have 30's but to me they allways seemed like a waste of space. The 30's are almost twice the size of a 20 and only hold 50% more

I guess this shows that I am a old fart who shoots mostly position and off the bench
(and doesn't have foks shooting at me)

Pretty much all of the brand name 20s have worked well for me. I just grab and run to the range.

My dad was talking the other day (He is 72)  He was saying I do not know why people "need" those 30 rounders.  I can't see why they "need" hi cap mags.  I like the 20's because they are smaller...

I told him, I like the 20's also.  But the 30's are cheaper than the 20's.  I want them, not "need" them.  He scared me like he was going antigun.  
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top