Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2006 6:11:14 PM EDT
I'm looking to change out the standard buttstock on my 2005 SEBR with an LMT SOPMOD (which will be permanently fixed, due to the lovely NJ laws ).

I will be purchasing an LMT Mil Spec buffer tube but was wondering about the stock recoil spring/buffer setup. Will the stock buffer setup work in the LMT/Mil Spec tube or will I need to get a different spring and buffer?

^_^_^
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:36:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes the stock bufer and spring will work.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:34:33 PM EDT
[#2]
if you got the sebr with the collapsable stock it will work, if you got the fixed collapsable stock for banned states then you will need to get a carbine buffer and spring
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:52:35 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
if you got the sebr with the collapsable stock it will work, if you got the fixed collapsable stock for banned states then you will need to get a carbine buffer and spring

My SEBR does have the fixed stock, so I will need I new spring/buffer. Thx for the replies.

^_^_^
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top