Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 2/6/2006 4:32:43 PM EDT
I cant see any reason why a 1 1/2 pound trigger shouldnt be in an AR? In theory I just want to spit out bullets fast as possible, and be able to shoot out far. at $130+ , I see no alternatives for a super light trigger ....

btw, done the 15 min job before and it just fucked up the trigger and turned it into a bad two stage
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:41:58 PM EDT
I have it in my Bushy, varmint setup. Working great, but you do NOT have to see it as fast-spit-out thingy.Light triggers are for high accuracy.
If you want a fast-spit-out you can take a RRA NM2, dremel the disconnector hook and the sear a little bit, and you get "natural" 2-4 rounds bursts
How do I know? Well, I wanted to smooth the first action of the RRA and I screwed it up (or improved it, depending on the point of view)

- Ice

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:42:46 PM EDT
try not to go to jail. that would be a shame.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:54:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/6/2006 4:54:44 PM EDT by HotIce]

Originally Posted By LWRC_Matt:
try not to go to jail. that would be a shame.

If you see my AR15/10 setups (super-heavy barrel setup with 10-16x50 scopes), you'd understand that I'm not a shoot-out kinda guy and in my case it was really a screw up
But heck, it was kinda fun to see all the other guys on the line to jump went my usual 5 rounds group load went downrange in less than one second
After that, the range officier kindly suggested me to load one shot at a time for the rest of the day
The Jard was then installed and is happily living there with its 1.5lbs pull.

- Ice

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:20:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By HotIce:
I have it in my Bushy, varmint setup. Working great, but you do NOT have to see it as fast-spit-out thingy.Light triggers are for high accuracy.
If you want a fast-spit-out you can take a RRA NM2, dremel the disconnector hook and the sear a little bit, and you get "natural" 2-4 rounds bursts
How do I know? Well, I wanted to smooth the first action of the RRA and I screwed it up (or improved it, depending on the point of view)

- Ice

oh of course, I want it for high accuracy too. this would be going in a 16" heavy barreled free floated dissipator. It has high accuracy qualities as well as features of a more handier weapon than a full size rifle.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:29:18 PM EDT
Such a light trigger should only be used to bench / target type things.

With such a light trigger you could Bump the gun and have it fire. Not a good thing for most guns.

But if you like it, go gor it.

Invisiblesoul
Top Top