Check the Industry forum.
[url]www.mstn.biz[/url]

[url]http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=134&t=141314[/url]

Ray
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 5:57:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 10:26:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I would REALY like to have one of those,but is there any thing le$$ exspensive i could look at.Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 8:45:21 PM EDT
[#4]
If you want a SPR its gonna cost a little $$$ hope your prepared once you commit you cant stop!!!!!!

FREE

Quoted:
I would REALY like to have one of those,but is there any thing le$$ exspensive i could look at.Thanks.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 9:13:58 PM EDT
[#5]
There are no other manufacturers of SPRs that I know of.  I would not buy an SPR from anyone but MSTN and they have the only supply of certain parts you need to do an authentic one.

If you dont want something that expensive you dont want an SPR.  You just want a FF RAS upper with a target barrel and a scope.  Thats not an SPR.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 4:30:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll stick with my M-4's,there much more realisticly priced.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top