Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/15/2003 8:17:08 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/15/2003 8:18:09 AM EST by SpyHawk]
Can somebody please post up a link to that place that was selling an 18" barrel'd weapon with the intermediate gas system?

I did a couple of searches but I think it was more than 30 days ago, and the 1 minute search limit is driving me crazy.


EDIT: While I am posting, can anybody confirm for me if the intermediate gas port is exactly 2" further back from the rifle lenght gas port?
Thanks again.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 8:25:06 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/15/2003 8:26:18 AM EST by Gunzilla]
We are doing quite a few of the 18" and 16" mid-length guns -- the gas port is 2" forward of the carbine location, it is located at 9.5" Edited to add: Which is 3.5" back from the normal full length rifle location.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 2:41:58 AM EST
Appreciate it.
Top Top