Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2003 12:20:53 PM EDT
Which dealer has the best price on a decent A2 upper with 16" (preferably L.W. ) CAR barrel, preban, with suppressor? I am getting ready to buy, and want something short and light to throw on the Colt GVT. I have now. I don't need the M$gery for show, just something light and handy.  THX guys  ed
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 12:33:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Something lite and handy... sort of sounds like the M4, no? Its not just for show, its a good balance between being lightweight and being too lightweight. Thin barrels have a tendency to heat up fast, losing their accuracy just as fast.

However, if a good preban upper with either a lightweight profile or a fluted HBAR is what you are looking for, I would suggest Bushmaster. Great company, great products, great selection. They even have M4's for those of us who like to show off.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 1:10:26 PM EDT
[#2]
You can order the upper direct from Bushmaster.  No need to go to a dealer.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top