User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2003 3:44:37 PM EDT
Thanks for the replies.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:49:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not sure if I have the one you are talking about, but the 10 round that came with my rifle did not have the slide off floor plate, and it had a pin through the middle.  I never use it.  I can't get it to lock into the magazine well reliably when it is loaded.  All my other magazines work except this one.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 10:18:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a 10-round Bushmaster mag that came with my Bushy when I bought it (naturally).  It's my understanding these are former larger capacity mags that have been cut down, then reassembled with a shorter spring and a floor plate that is [u]supposed[/u] to be irremovable without destroying the magazine.

I've had this mag for over a year now and it has been totally reliable.

-Corrections to the above are welcome, as always.-
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:41:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 7:42:52 AM EDT
[#4]
[:\] Ah, I have the newer design.  I see the difference now.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 8:40:13 AM EDT
[#5]
I have the Franken mag type ones that came with my rifle and it functions perfectly.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top