Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2006 8:11:18 AM EDT
anyone know where to get a 10rd mag that looks like the 20rd mags the vietnam style mags? its for a play and im in california so i know i cant get a real 20rd mag.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:14:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Simply mod a 20 so that just holds 10 rounds, problem solved & you have the look ya want.

Mike

ps - quite easy to do.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:27:22 AM EDT
[#2]
i wish i could but the problem is i dont own a 20 rd mag and im in CA and can not get one shipped here. thanks anyways
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:32:05 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
anyone know where to get a 10rd mag that looks like the 20rd mags the vietnam style mags? its for a play and im in california so i know i cant get a real 20rd mag.

___

There must be some theatrical supplies available.....
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:37:10 AM EDT
[#4]
yeah everything is rubber here in CA isnt it a great place to be?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:31:06 AM EDT
[#5]
I believe that you can order magazine bodies as "replacements" in CA.  You could perm mod them (however that is done) to hold 10 BEFORE you assemble any of them into functional mags.

The other idea is to go to a free state, buy some mags, and mod them there before returning to your police state.

These are IDEAS only.  I'm not an expert on Cali law, so do your research first.

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top