Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/17/2003 6:22:26 PM EDT
If anyone has a 10mm Oly and reloads for it, could you please share any decent loading data or helpful info?

I plan to start with the max pistol loads and work up.  Perhaps experiment with slower burning powders...

Thanks!

Scot
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 6:36:40 PM EDT
[#1]
The [url=http://glocktalk.com/]10 Ring[/url] at GlockTalk has plenty of 10mm reloading information. Not much on the Oly 10mm upper though.

Jonathan
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:22:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks,

I'll give that a try.  I have found alot of reloading data for 10mm pistols, just none for longer carbine barrels.  I imagine you can get much better performance out of a 16" barrel versus a 4 or 5 inch pistol barrel.  

Scott
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:56:44 PM EDT
[#3]
i use 8.7grs of power pistol with a 180gr jhp-fmj. 10.5grs of power pistol with a 135gr fmj.  

no signs of high persure.

with my 180's i can put all rounds in the "a" and "c" area of an ipsc at 300yds
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top