Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2004 4:40:35 PM EDT
I'm looking to purchase a upper for my Bushmaster (registered SBR lower).  I want to put a suppressor on someday.  I've heard that a 10.5 sucks with a suppressor.  That a 11.5 is the way to go.  Who makes the best?  I like the LMT.  But should I go with a bushmaster to have a matched set.  BM doesn't even make a 10.5.  I need advice   HELP!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:55:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Best for what?...... Making noise? 10.5 is a little better at that,... Balistics are about the same(Bad)
Most Suppressor Manufactures will only cover their products down to 11.5"s so if your adding a Can later then 11.5 it is...Udog
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:19:26 PM EDT
[#2]
If you want a 1/7 barrel it is much easier to find a 10.5 than an 11.5.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:12:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top