Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2012 6:14:12 AM EDT
so sad i got no replies about my daniel defense m4v7 optics and sling mounts its been 2 days as well... i thought people were helpful on here.or maybe i just suk at this posting topic stuff
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 6:25:09 AM EDT
Same here man, I posted a topic about an AR build yesterday asking for advice, 88 reads, no responses. I am new, but I try to respond to any post I can help with. Just a little bit discouraging
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 6:28:04 AM EDT
One reason might be that your questions have been answered a few dozen times already.

I'm not familiar with your exact question, but if it is something that has been discussed to death, or is easily researched on the net, then you might not get a lot of answers.

I open at least a few dozen threads every day and just roll my eyes.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 7:00:12 AM EDT
Originally Posted By bcauz3y:
One reason might be that your questions have been answered a few dozen times already.

I'm not familiar with your exact question, but if it is something that has been discussed to death, or is easily researched on the net, then you might not get a lot of answers.

I open at least a few dozen threads every day and just roll my eyes.

Thanks for your input. Here's a link to my thread, would you mind telling me what I did wrong? http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_4/558357_New_AR_15_Build.html
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 7:36:01 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 7:36:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/6/2012 7:36:41 AM EDT by Zhukov]
Hopefully SYSTEM MESSAGE was fast enough responding to your question.
Top Top