Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/9/2004 11:07:38 AM EDT
Will it be legal to to change my pinned stock to a 6 position after the ban sunsets?  I just want to be sure.

thanks
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:09:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Depends on whether or not you live in a communist state
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:10:07 AM EDT
[#2]
It will be legal but probably a waste of time. Most if not all fixed telestocks have a rifle length buffer tube. Just buy a new telestock.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:18:44 AM EDT
[#3]
YES
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:14:18 PM EDT
[#4]
That's my plan! Swapping out all for that "Grandfathered" status if/when the next wave of idiotic ban crap happens.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:27:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:38:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I have /had a fixed tele stock so I bought a 4 position stock, I drilled the pins out of the fixed stock and pulled it off, then I transfered that stock onto the four position buffer tube it fit tight as hell but works without any rattle, so now I have the big stock instesd of tehe small butt, I am/will be very happy on monday  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top