Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 5/2/2003 11:02:37 AM EDT
Anybody by AR15 mags from Rguns.net? Are they good to do business with?
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 11:21:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Do a search for rguns.  You'll find plenty.  

Here, I'll save you the trouble:

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=173709&w=searchPop[/url]

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=17&t=148040&w=searchPop[/url]

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=161670&w=searchPop[/url]

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=16&t=143105&w=searchPop[/url]
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 11:41:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Bought plenty of mags from R-Guns. HK MP5, HK93, Glock 23&19, AR15 Colt and British.

All exactly as advertised and at a price better than could be found elsewhere.

No wait, RGUNS sucks, don't buy from them!!

HeHe more for me!!! [ROFL2]
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 11:45:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I really want to buy 10 USGI 30 round AR15 magazines in VG to EXC condition. This is the best price that I have found. I don't know. That is a lot of upset people listed on previous posts.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 11:48:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Call them and verify they're in stock before you order.
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 11:49:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I really want to buy 10 USGI 30 round AR15 magazines in VG to EXC condition. This is the best price that I have found. I don't know. That is a lot of upset people listed on previous posts.  
View Quote

Be aware that RGUNS has about 50,000 of those backordered.

Simply put, there just isn't enough Exc. Colt 30's to go around at $15.00/ea.
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 12:13:08 PM EDT
[#6]
rGuMz sUx0rz
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 4:03:28 PM EDT
[#7]
caveat emptor. Big time.

There are a couple of more recent threads about RGUNS/Kiss My Ass if you just go a couple of pages down.

He's gonna sue me.  Oooooohhhh.

Actually, I do think he has potential to be one of the best stand up comics of this century.  He stands up and...well, you get the idea.
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 7:09:36 PM EDT
[#8]
The problem with RGuns' used AR15 ad is that it's more of a come-on than anything else. They never seem to have the used 20s and 30s in stock ever. I must have called them 40 times over a 3-month period and they were NEVER in stock. Even went so far as to leave a deposit to be the first on line if they "ever" came in and that didn't work either.

On the positive side, they have a pretty fair supply of new pre-ban LaBelle mags with green followers for only $25 each. I've bought a few of these and they are great. They don't have LaBelle floorplates though, only blanks.

Tight Groups,
phoenix 27
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 7:17:50 PM EDT
[#9]
 *yawn*

You mean it's time once again to trash rguns?

Golly, how time flies.

I think I nave better things to do, though. You'll have to carry on without me.
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 8:08:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Reviewing some of the more recent RGUNS posts has revealed outstanding improvements in vocabulary and enunciation. Spelling just makes a passing grade.
 Unfortunately, Logic is still one of his weak points.
 All improvements can be credited to the fine posters of the University of AR15.com. One day he should graduate.
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 8:14:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I must have called them 40 times over a 3-month period and they were NEVER in stock. phoenix 27
View Quote

You called these guys every two days for three months??

How long have you been off your medication?

Link Posted: 5/2/2003 8:51:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Avoid RGUNS at all costs! His ads are a classic example of the old 'Bait & Switch'. That aside, I also refuse to do business with convicted felons.

If you want good mags at great prices and excellent customer service, look for 79transam's post in the Equipment Exchange on this board.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 8:51:34 PM EDT
[#13]
FWI I just got 10 of the blued steel NIW british mags for $14.80 apiece shipped from RGUNS.  Haven't had a chance to test them yet, but shipping was quick and they are as advertised.  They are packed in what appears to be cosmoline and in a sealed plastic bag.  The floorplates are marked and they have the ENGLAND sticker on the sides.  They look identical to USGI aside from the steel and cosmoline...
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 10:27:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Ordered 6 magazines from them.  Extremely quick and very professional.  I had my magazines within two days of calling my order in.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 6:34:16 AM EDT
[#15]
once again  i will come to the aid of a north sidcer. i have been in rguns store  three times, and everytime i have been there he has on display in a case used 20 and 30 rounders, i sewriously doubt that he baits and switch's i believe his supply cannot keep up with demand. just remember when you call to order ask if they are in stock. if they are they will send them, if not tell them nevermind and move on
[argue]
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 6:26:11 PM EDT
[#16]
I wouldnt order from them on account of ethics though.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 6:26:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 6:46:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same here.  I refuse to transact with CONVICTED FELONS. Especially important when it comes to firearms & accessories.  There are too many honest, trustworthy dealers out there.  Why waste time/money/effort trying to do business with proven losers?
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 3:38:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Same here. I refuse to transact with CONVICTED FELONS. Especially important when it comes to firearms & accessories. There are too many honest, trustworthy dealers out there. Why waste time/money/effort trying to do business with proven losers?
View Quote

Exactly. There too many [b]REPUTABLE[/b] dealers/sellers out there to ever consider wasting any time and money on RGuns. [b]79TRANSAM[/b] and [b]Hoplite[/b] are two [b]REPUTABLE[/b] sellers on this board who spring to mind. Bachman Pawn & Gun of Dallas, Texas is another well-known dealer with a [b]ROCK SOLID[/b] reputation (vice a bunch of [b]BODIES[/b] in their closet).

Incidentally, BPG is currently advertising NIW 30-round USGI magazines for $24.95 each. I have no financial interest in them, but I have no problem recommending [b]GOOD[/b] dealers.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:12:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
i sewriously doubt that he baits and switch's
View Quote

He accused me of "bait and switch" in my infamous purchase from him.  I don't think he gets the concept but nothing new there. At least I got a good laugh out of it.
Like Jim Dandy said there are plenty of reputable dealers out there who will treat their customers right if something else isn't.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:00:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
There are too many honest, trustworthy dealers out there.
View Quote

Please bend over when you say that!! [ROFL2]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:33:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Maybe your response has something to do with the outfits you deal with! [ROFL2]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 3:28:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Who in the hell are you dealing with?  Maybe you ONLY buy from RGUNS, and therefore don't know any better.  The vast majority of all firearms dealers I've dealt with over the last twenty years are good people.  Sure they are in business to make a buck, but any good businessman knows the value of REPEAT customers. And to that end it is in their best interest (in the long run) to treat people right. I've been taken by a few dealers once, but they never got me twice.  It's important to know who you are buying from BEFORE you make a purchase on-line.  That's where boards like this one save the day. The overwhelming sentiment from the members of this board is that RGUNS is a dealer to avoid, so take a lesson. And the same goes for finding a good dealer. ComputerGuy, 79TransAm, Hoppelite, etc all have impeccable references.

Link Posted: 5/6/2003 5:11:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Who in the hell are you dealing with?  Maybe you ONLY buy from RGUNS, and therefore don't know any better.
View Quote

Been doing this a long time Sonny. I think that you have been paying over-inflated prices for so long that you don't know any better.

In Sept. 1994, with the impending ban coming, I was in the market to stock up on extra mags for my MP5's and Glocks. All of your so-called "reputable dealers" were scalping and prostituting these to the public at $100+ ea while Rguns NEVER raised their prices over the retail price of $34 right up until the day the ban went into effect. Who's the dishonest one??

I purchased 20 Colt 30rd Mags from R-Guns last year. All were Exc/LN at the price of $15/ea. Now I could use 50 more. RGuns is OOS so Please point me to your "reputable dealer" that can match RGun's price and I will be glad to give them plenty of repeat business.

Put up or STHF up!

Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:07:32 PM EDT
[#25]
[LOLabove]
I've been around the block a time or two myself, Pops.
So the only honest dealer you know is RGUNS? Is that really what you're saying? The [b]CONVICTED FELON???[/b]
Is he your brother-in-law, or is this a joke?

Price is determined by what the market will bear. As YOU originally posted:
"Simply put, there just isn't enough Exc. Colt 30's to go around at $15.00/ea."
View Quote

[bow]

Cheers [beer]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:23:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Is he your brother-in-law, or is this a joke?
Cheers
View Quote

RGuns doesn't know me from Adam other than buying a lot of stuff from them.

Convicted Felon?? Can you prove that? You got a current copy of his RAP sheet?

The only joke here is you and your pathetic attempts at smearing an excellent business.

Crawl back under your rock [:K]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:41:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The only joke here is you and your pathetic attempts at smearing an excellent business.
View Quote

I certainly seem to be in good company.
I'm not the only one to have had a bad experience with RGUNS.

I guess that we'll have to agree to disagree.  I'll continue doing business with people I've found to be honest and deserving of my hard-earned dollar.  And I hope that you never get burned, though many others already have.  Enough said.

Cheers! [beer]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:59:51 PM EDT
[#28]
can't we all just get a long??

(singing) everything is beautiful, ...in its own way...................
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:06:52 PM EDT
[#29]
How 'bout some Kumbayah!

Perhaps some camp-fire songs?

No?

OK.

I am going to order from 79transam.  While I'm all for EVERYONE (including people with checkered pasts) getting a fair shake and the equal right for EVERYONE to make money at their chosen profession (as long as it's legal for them to do so), I don't want to risk anything in getting some beautiful USGI mags.  I am, afterall, a former Marine/college student/father of two.  Therefore, I'm sticking with my decision to buy from Steve/79transam.  I feel that my purchase from him will be flawless.  At this point for me, it's all about reputations REGARDING THIER BUSINESS PRACTICES, not their personal pasts, and while I'm not knocking RGUNS' reputation, 79transams's is FLAWLESS.

Link Posted: 5/7/2003 2:16:31 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

Been proven over and over and over. Do a search. Call the BATFE field office in Downers Grove Illinois. They can confirm that Little Miss Roger cannot hold an FFL due to his [b]FELONY CONVICTION[/b].
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:08:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Been proven over and over and over. Do a search. Call the BATFE field office in Downers Grove Illinois. They can confirm that Little Miss Roger cannot hold an FFL due to his [b]FELONY CONVICTION[/b].
View Quote

Funny since I purchased two USP's from RGUNs last year and had no problems with the transfer. What, you are saying that my USP's are illegal and I am a criminal? You gonna [>Q] to the ATF about me now???

I say you better watch your wild accusations pal.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:23:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Funny since I purchased two USP's from RGUNs last year and had no problems with the transfer. What, you are saying that my USP's are illegal and I am a criminal? You gonna [>Q] to the ATF about me now???

View Quote

What he's saying is that he can back up what he stated.  Get an f'ing clue.  After all you're the one who said, and I quote, "Can you prove that?"

So what do you want everyone to do, show you videotape.  Go on the Chicago Tribune site and check it yourself. IIRC the date is 10/17/97.  Won't guarantee the date, though, but it is easy enough to check unless your mommy is the one beating the keys for you...Pop.

Why in the hell is the status and defense of RGUNS such a big deal to you anyway.  Shit, I thought you must be related myself.  Maybe you are RGUNS/KMA/rogernut/whatever other alias has been used to dupe the customer base here.
There is no other business here that I am aware of that gets as much heat as RGUNS. Maybe there's a good reason.  Maybe you should get a clue. AGAIN.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:54:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Go on the Chicago Tribune site and check it yourself. IIRC the date is 10/17/97.  
View Quote

Why would I go to a newspaper site to obtain criminal history information? That data is stored at the State level in the State Police Repository and at the Federal Level in the NCIC Repository.

Or are you trying to tell me that you get your information from a newspaper? [ROFL2] Gotta be true, you read it it the newspaper, right? [ROFL2]

Get a life or get out, punk.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 3:59:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go on the Chicago Tribune site and check it yourself. IIRC the date is 10/17/97.  
View Quote

Why would I go to a newspaper site to obtain criminal history information? That data is stored at the State level in the State Police Repository and at the Federal Level in the NCIC Repository.

Or are you trying to tell me that you get your information from a newspaper? [ROFL2] Gotta be true, you read it it the newspaper, right? [ROFL2]

Get a life or get out, punk.
View Quote

First off, let me tell you, you CAN be helped.  There are medications for people like you.  Seek a good physician and tell him your story.  He will know just what to do.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 4:21:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
First off, let me tell you, you CAN be helped.  There are medications for people like you.  Seek a good physician and tell him your story.  He will know just what to do.
View Quote

Typical juvenile response, instead of answering the question, throw out an insult.

Why don't you go find someone else to harass now, I have no more time for your childish behavior.

But rest assured, much like I have always intervened when I have encountered a bully harassing a victim, I will be there to refute the BS you are posting against RGUNs.

Now I think you better hurry up and shut off mommy's computer. I can hear them coming up the stairs and they warned you if you went on there again without permission that you wouldn't be able to see Pokemon this weekend..
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 4:21:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Why in the hell is the status and defense of RGUNS such a big deal to you anyway.  Shit, I thought you must be related myself.  Maybe you are RGUNS/KMA/rogernut/whatever other alias has been used to dupe the customer base here.
View Quote

Cell-mates??? Just a hypothesis. ;)
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 4:31:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Humm.. I'm not the one going around calling myself Slash! [ROFL2]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 4:49:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Typical juvenile response, instead of answering the question, throw out an insult.
View Quote

Tried answering your question. You'd rather live in your little delusional existence.[booze][banghead]

Why don't you go find someone else to harass now, I have no more time for your childish behavior.
View Quote

Well, bye then.[wave]

But rest assured, much like I have always intervened when I have encountered a bully harassing a victim, I will be there to refute the BS you are posting against RGUNs.
View Quote

Wowwww. You are so noble. You're like a knight or something.[NI] Or maybe just a nut.

Now I think you better hurry up and shut off mommy's computer. I can hear them coming up the stairs and they warned you if you went on there again without permission that you wouldn't be able to see Pokemon this weekend..
View Quote

Now, that's original.
Didn't know you were into Pokemon, though.  Hey, no offense. Whatever blows your skirt up.[:E]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 4:58:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Humm.. I'm not the one going around calling myself Slash!
View Quote

And I don't buy from [b][red][size=3]CONVICTED FELONS![/size=3][/b][/red]

[X]
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 5:59:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Funny since I purchased two USP's from RGUNs last year and had no problems with the transfer. What, you are saying that my USP's are illegal and I am a criminal? You gonna  to the ATF about me now???
View Quote

(SIGH)Well, a [b]CONVICTED FELON[/b] has many end run options for possessing and dealing with firearms. The asshole in question had his FFL transferred over to his father. He still handles the business end of things (as in this explains why he's so fucked up), but his DADDY is responsible for the BATFE end of things. Perfectly legal and the BATFE's investigators can confirm this. Don't worry, they don't bite, you can ask.

As far as turning you in, you don't even rate being a boil on my ass in terms of annoyance. You'll just go the way of [b]RGUNS/rogernut/KMA/savanna[/b] and slide off into the slop jar.

View Quote

No accusations here, "pal." I generally make it a rule not to post bullshit I can't back up. The BATFE in Downers Grove, Illinois can back me up as can the Carpentersville, Illinois PD and the Illinois Department of Corrections.

Your ball, sport.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 9:01:32 PM EDT
[#41]
AND JOY AND HARMONY, ........                  WISH I COULD REMEMBER THE REST OF THE OLD COCOA COLA COMMERCIAL
CAN'T  WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?
LET WHOMEVER BUY WHATEVER THEY WANT FROM WHOEVER THEY WANT,

Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:31:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
LET WHOMEVER BUY WHATEVER THEY WANT FROM WHOEVER THEY WANT,

View Quote

Totally agree. However, individuals come here and ask questions about specific vendors, as did AmericanPatriot1776.  I have better things to do than review RGUNS/Kiss My Ass's previous behavior. On top of that he has threatened to sue me more times than I can count, I've gotten certified letters from his attorney threatening to sue me for libel, etc.  Whatever. Point is it would be easy to just ignore it and let others here take their chances but that would be pretty gutless, don't you think?
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:36:00 AM EDT
[#43]
JIMDANDY try some ZOLOFT. get a life will you. there must be somthing in your life that you need some help with. have a nice day. R GUNS OUT.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:23:23 AM EDT
[#44]
JIMDANDY try some ZOLOFT. get a life will you. there must be somthing in your life that you need some help with. have a nice day. R GUNS OUT.
View Quote

And the contents of the slop jar have spoken.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:38:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
And the contents of the slop jar have spoken.
View Quote

He'll slither back under his rock soon.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:43:29 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Voice of experience?
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:26:14 AM EDT
[#47]
mr jarhead, sir, i agree with you that people should be told of  bad expierences, but i think you kinda push it over the edge just a tad.

old proverb, a word to the wise is suffecient, you seem to want  to write a novel
[beathorse]

edited to correct typing errors,  who mixed up the letters on my  keyboard damnit
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:54:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
mr jarhead, sir, i agree with you that people should be told of  bad expierences, but i think you kinda push it over the edge just a tad.
View Quote

I would argue that it is RGUNS that has pushed it way over the edge. If you were aware of his previous posts towards me, letters he sent my wife, you might think different.  If you had been on the receiving end of it I KNOW you would've felt different. Further, I have come to the support of others in these threads because they supported me when I was on the receiving end of this crap.
I would've let this go long ago if not for his personal attacks against myself, my wife, his disclosure of my personal information, etc. etc.  To hell with him.  You want to buy from him? No sweat off my 'nads. Just don't say I didn't tell you what you were dealing with. End of story.
I would, however, question where I have exceeded the "edge" in this thread. Show me...

BTW, I think you push it over the edge a tad with your out of tune singing.[:D] Not to mention the fact that I hate that f'ing song. And that Rodney King quote? Give me an f'ing break.

old proverb, a word to the wise is suffecient, you seem to want  to write a novel
[beathorse]

View Quote

Confucious you're not. BFD.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:17:32 PM EDT
[#49]
why was he sending letters to your wife? if someone was harrassing my family i wouldnt be pissing and moaning about it on the internet. i would have taken care of it up close and personal.i have only done business with rguns once, and recieved great service and fast shipping.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:35:13 PM EDT
[#50]
what jarhead is refering to are the collection letters I sent. this is due to his/her non payment for goods receved. this will be collected. as to jimdandy god only knowes what his problem is. you will see the same postings by the same FEW. do the math. If we were that bad we would not be in business. and business is good. you all have a nice day. R GUNS OUT.....
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top