Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/7/2016 12:14:12 AM EDT

Just received my Mega set from Primary Arms. Matt @ Primary really hooked me up.

Parts used

Mega Maten MKM extended rifle length (new version)
Rainier Arms 18" Select SS Barrel 416SS 5R rifling
Bravo Company gas block & mid length tube
Vltor R10 Buffer extension
DPMS Carbine Buffer & Spring
Strike Ind King Comp
Strike Ind mag catch/release
AIM surplus 308 bolt
Bravo Company Mod4 charging handle
Magpul Pro LR and Pro front sight
Magpul ACS and MOE + in black

KNS pins are on the way
Trigger is a Wilson Combat TTU 3G going in when the KNS pins get here.

Optic will be Viper HS-T 4-16 in a America defense mount.

Link Posted: 3/7/2016 1:55:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice. Loves the MEGA stuff. You are brave with the TTU3G. I've had them all (M2s live in all of my ARs) but holy cow that 3G is a fast trigger. Too fast / light for me.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 11:35:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I have the almost same build, but, I substituted a LaRue OBR BCG and WOW.  What a difference!  

A friend has a couple SR-25's and I swapped the HAC SR-25 Bolt CARRIER in with the first AiM Bolt and then with the LaRue bolt and that LaRue OBR set-up is every bit as good as the KAC !!!

It took some dialing in with the adjustable gas block between carriers, but the KAC & OBR shot so much softer or controllable.

If you can find a LaRue OBR BCG - snap it up!  They are RARER than KAC SR-25 BCG's but WAY CHEAPER (when they can be found!)

Whats the difference one may ask?  Look at those impulse gas holes on the side of the carrier.  Most have only TWO and location varies.   The KAC & OBR know what they are doing!!  

LIFETIME warranty too... By a company that has AWESOME customer service!

~Will
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top