Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/1/2011 5:33:58 AM EDT
Hi y'all!  I missed the boat (gotta be an ARFcom joke there somewhere) on the APEX M16A1 kits.  They are out of stock and don't know if they will get more.  I don't want a kit with a barrel, as I have barrels and I want to build a middy anyways.  And I don't want to deal with Sarco because my experience with their customer service has not been good.  Does anybody else have M16A1 kits, preferably without barrels?

BTW: I did buy some parts from Apex.  They answer the phone, are very helpful and their service, communication and warp-speed delivery are excellent.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 6:14:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Your best bet will be to buy a kit that includes a barrel, and sell the barrel on the Equipment Exchange. Gunthings may still have kits.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top