Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2015 2:00:29 PM EDT
Anyone know where to find a good deal on a upper without M-4 cuts?  I have a barrel with rifle extensions and need an upper receiver for it.
I would prefer a forged upper for budgetary reasons, but I would be ok with a cheap billet.  I have seen one in billet, but forged seem to be getting hard to find.
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 2:09:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Found an Aero precision that will work...don't know why I didn't see it before.  

Anyone know of any others?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:22:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I was searching for one as well, and everything I found was old, outdated links.  The worst part is that most manufacturers don't advertise "Non-M4 Ramps" as a feature, so I was left guessing for most of the products.

I also came across the Aero Precision upper, and felt like it was by far the best deal.  The others I found were a LaRue upper for $250, and a BCM for $129.   While the BCM didn't advertise NON-M4 ramps, a reviewer explained that his came without M4 ramps.  

Personally, I'd rather buy the Aero, as it has "Without M4 Ramps" in the description.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:35:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I got an Aero Precision "M4 feed ramp less" upper receiver a couple of months ago. It's very nice.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:47:55 AM EDT
[#4]
CDDN has dpms a2 uppers for $50 with no m4 cuts.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top