Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2003 8:31:34 PM EDT
I've tried looking these up in the 'old' Mag FAQ but can't find them.  I can't connect to the new Mag FAQ (Is it up?).  Does anyone know about quality?  They're 30 rnds.  On the floorplate, they have Kay Industries, Inc. with a circle both around the letter 'K' and another circle around the word 'Kay'.  Below that is New Britain, Conn. U.S.A.  No markings on the body and made of aluminum.  
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:37:22 PM EDT
try looking for Okay...  they are GI mags.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 8:37:28 PM EDT
Hi! Those are Okay mags. They're USGI and the equal of any other maker of USGI mags.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 5:45:42 AM EDT
Sometimes I can be dense.  So the 'circle' is actually the letter 'O', so it's 'Okay'.  Gotcha.  I'm permasilking and replacing the springs/followers on the two mags.  Thanks for the info guys.
Top Top