Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Posted: 9/17/2009 6:18:07 AM EST
I bought a DPMS lower parts kit from Brownell's and want to find a stripped LMT lower to go with my LMT upper.
But LMT doesn't sell stripped lowers on their website.

I would like to avoid purchasing a complete LMT lower because then I'd have an extra lower parts kit. I can see how that might mean building a 3rd AR...

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:48:30 AM EST
No, they don't sell their lowers stripped. Although they do make lowers for Lauer Custom Weaponry with a cool Lauer crossed CAR-15 rollmark. Check Lauer's website, and I think Talon Arms sells them as well.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:52:39 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/17/2009 8:53:02 AM EST by liaisons]
Pretty sure you can't get stripped LMT lowers. As a side note, no offense, but I wouldn't put DPMS parts in a LMT lower?!

I'd sell the LPK and just buy a complete lower. They're only around $330 and they have quality components + a top-notch receiver extension - well worth the price IMO.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:58:49 PM EST
Originally Posted By liaisons:
Pretty sure you can't get stripped LMT lowers. As a side note, no offense, but I wouldn't put DPMS parts in a LMT lower?!

I'd sell the LPK and just buy a complete lower. They're only around $330 and they have quality components + a top-notch receiver extension - well worth the price IMO.

That may be the best advice.

I'll buy a full LMT lower but instead of selling the LPK, I'll buy a different stripped lower for my third AR.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:05:21 PM EST
Originally Posted By liaisons:

this
Top Top