Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/5/2003 7:28:09 PM EDT
Hello, Im new to this board and AR15 rifles in general, but after shooting a couple of my friends rifles, I seem to have become obsessed with owning one of these fine firearms. The problem is, almost all of the dealers in my area cannot get a hold of the rifle that I am interested in and the dealers that can are way overpriced. The rifle I am interested in is the Bushmaster M4 carbine with the A2 receiver, 14.5" barrel with the mini y comp and the pinned stock. I have a dealer that will do the transfer for $15 and I was wondering about some reputable online sources for purchasing this rifle. I would like to keep the price after shipping and transfer as close to $800.00 as possible. Any input or experience is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 7:33:56 PM EDT
[#1]
First, welcome! [beer]

Second, I would suggest looking here on the Equipment Exchange.  You'll find everything from new to used and common to rare.  I buy everything from the Equipment Exchange.  I'd look for a gentleman by the name of OneShotCinci, he has new Bushmasters and great prices...plus he's a nice guy to deal with.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 7:40:18 PM EDT
[#2]
[url]www.quanticoarms.com[/url]

Site sponsor, United States Marine, great guy......

He's an Armalite/Eagle Arms guy though in case you haven't checked them out.....

Bushmaster?  Not sure.....
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 7:40:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Used to be that AIMsurplus.com was a good price on that very rifle.... but they dont seem to be stocking Bushmaster right now.  You might call them.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top