Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2005 6:39:49 PM EDT
Does anybody know about the D&H Mags with Bravo Company USA Inc baseplates.  Are they the same as other D&H mags?
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 7:17:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, they are the same as any other D&H mag except for the floorplate.  One you have bought enough mags from D&H they will stamp your company name on the floorplate.  Ex. DPMS, Bushmaster, Bravo Company, Larson....
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 7:36:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 7:44:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought  ten of them this week and think I saved some money on a quality magazine. Now with the savings I can take some more training.
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 8:18:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Great mags.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 5:09:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 9:51:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yes, they are the same as any other D&H mag except for the floorplate.  One you have bought enough mags from D&H they will stamp your company name on the floorplate.  Ex. DPMS, Bushmaster, Bravo Company, Larson....

Got an online source for DPMS plated D&H mags in both 20 & 30?  Last time I checked with DPMS they were coming with the D&H floorplates, but I'd like some with the kitty kat on them as well.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 9:54:45 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Got an online source for DPMS plated D&H mags in both 20 & 30?  Last time I checked with DPMS they were coming with the D&H floorplates, but I'd like some with the kitty kat on them as well.

Thanks!

No, sorry.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 2:20:20 PM EDT
[#8]
I have 10 on the way.  

Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 2:53:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:07:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

So D&H makes mags for DPMS and Bushmaster?
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 5:19:17 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So D&H makes mags for DPMS and Bushmaster?

Yes, and they have for a long time.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:15:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:30:56 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
The D&H floorplates have the LE Only text on them, which most folks do not want.
If you order enough mags, D&H will make custom floorplates - no different than DPMS, Bushmaster, etc....
Depending on who's Purchase Order they are filling on that day, they will match the specific floorplate.
Same mags, same floorplates, same spring, same follower, just different text.

All D&H made mags have their CAGE Code stamped into the mag body (04TQ4), along with date and month of manufacturer as required per current US Gov specs.

thanks!

I just picked up some Bushy mags at the local funstore marked April of 2005 and they had this stamped on the side.

I knew they were D&H, but didn't know what this stamp was.

I think I'll need to buy a couple Bravo Co. marked mags after awhile, though. Being a site supporter, and all.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:18:16 PM EDT
[#14]
I have 15 D+H mags and ordered and recieved 10 Bravo mags...... a lot cheaper and they look exactly the same. I will be shooting them later this week , but  I expect no problems.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:49:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Reliable, all ten of my Bravo Company base plated teflon magazines.  What more could you want?  
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top