Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 12/14/2011 4:00:18 PM EDT
Is there somewhere that sells a kit for an AR upper that has all the parts in a box ready to be assembled? I would like to do a complete build, not just the lower. I have done similar work in the past but not an AR. All the online sites appear to sell the completed upper.
Link Posted: 12/14/2011 4:24:47 PM EDT
I have been looking online for you, and have not found a "kit" for the upper receiver. I do know that if you call Del-Ton, they will put together a parts list and ship it out to you. Really, you can order anything you want, and I know that when you call them, they are good at working with you to get your order right. Heck, just tell them to ship you a kit, but not to assemble the upper for you I am sure they will do it for you.
Link Posted: 12/14/2011 5:22:29 PM EDT
white oak armament. look in web specials.
Link Posted: 12/14/2011 5:38:59 PM EDT
Try Palmetto State Armory. They will have what you are looking for in two separate packages (Forward Assist & Ejection Port Cover)
Link Posted: 12/14/2011 5:46:44 PM EDT
Do you want ever part as in barrel, handguard, receiver, ect. Or just an upper parts kit like the Dust cover, forward assists, ect? The fun of building an upper is picking what you like, because buying them done is cheaper and easier, so if theres something specific you are looking for, you can build it...


Free Upper receiver with barrel purchase.... they have a few barrel option, from hbar, to bull http://www.surplusammo.com/blackhole-weaponry-ar-15-16-m4-stainless-steel-5-56-1-8-poly-barrel/

Armalite bolt for $100, you cant beat that.. http://www.armalite.com/ItemForm.aspx?item=EB0170&ReturnUrl=Categories.aspx?Category=e92d134a-2fae-454b-a1cd-eb398588add2

SAA Has $300 DD free floats for $200 also... They have the black gas rods for $15, then pretty much all you need is a M/B or what ever you want at the end of the barrel...

good luck
Link Posted: 12/14/2011 6:35:45 PM EDT
I guess I am looking for a complete kit including all parts to assemble an upper with a 14.5" with permanent supressor. I do not want any plastic hand guards. Maybe my best bet is to buy an assembled upper from a place like Midwest. They had just what I wanted. I did think that a kit wouldbe less money.
Link Posted: 12/14/2011 6:49:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/14/2011 6:50:04 PM EDT by turb06le240]
Im not sure if your looking for a piston upper, but I own one of these... you have to copy and paste the link< I dont know how to make it glow..


I love it, I have it on an AOW and its fun and reliable...
Link Posted: 12/14/2011 7:13:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/14/2011 7:14:02 PM EDT by MadnessReigns]
Midway sells what you're looking for


Scroll through the list, they're in there
Top Top