Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/31/2012 7:30:58 PM EDT

Link Posted: 4/2/2012 9:20:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I have three.... well worth the price of admission!!
Link Posted: 4/3/2012 6:37:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Being a large guy, I had a custom sling made from Savvy.  I got the HD quad sling, fit perfect right outta the box. turnaround time for this custom sling was a week.
Link Posted: 4/3/2012 7:29:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Being a large guy, I had a custom sling made from Savvy.  I got the HD quad sling, fit perfect right outta the box. turnaround time for this custom sling was a week.

I like that they ask you for your "dimensions". All mine fit perfect.

Link Posted: 4/3/2012 9:17:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Warming up the credit card. Looks like the Vickers is going to be riding the bench soon.
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 10:00:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Warming up the credit card. Looks like the Vickers is going to be riding the bench soon.

I got one with the trick Cobra buckles but the other two are the standard models. Other than looking REALLY cool and being designed to lift a small vehicle, I am not sure I would spend the extra $$$ for the cool hardware. Functionally for me, the stock hardware works as good as the expensive upgrade.

Now with that said, people are always asking me about the sling because of the buckle, which is a limited run of foliage green anodizing.

Of course this will be the last sling you ever buy so you might as well go all out...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Link Posted: 4/7/2012 8:51:00 AM EDT
[#6]
I like mine, I use it for my duty rifle. If I ordered again I would try and find one a little wider though.
Link Posted: 4/7/2012 9:20:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I like mine, I use it for my duty rifle. If I ordered again I would try and find one a little wider though.

Call Savy direct and speak with Erin. Since everyone is hand made by Brian there, there are quite a few custom things they can do including providing a 2 inch wide strap where the sling goes over the shoulder. I have both (Their SAW Sling) and really, with a plate carrier on, I don't notice the difference between the one or two inch straps. I will say that my VTAC padded is nice if you are just shooting with a t-shirt.

Link Posted: 4/12/2012 5:28:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Just got my OD Green Quad sling with HK hooks in the mail last week. Sling looks and feels awesome. I looked for a while for the best sling that could go from 1 pt - 2 pt. Glad I decided on the Savvy Sniper!
Link Posted: 4/17/2012 12:32:45 AM EDT
[#9]
I love my Quad with QD press buttons. He does great work and well worth the cost! I will buy a couple more for my other guns, thats for sure!
Link Posted: 4/17/2012 6:33:26 PM EDT
[#10]
My ms2 is used as a tie down now.  The quad is just about the perfect sling I think and they're great people to do business with.
Link Posted: 4/18/2012 4:14:39 PM EDT
[#11]
I just order two quads myself and you are right they are a pleasure to deal with.
I can't wait to get mine next week.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top