Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2005 11:07:18 AM EDT
I want to biuld a plain jane using an LMT lower. This is a new project so i am just lookin around now.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 12:27:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Start here.  While not "the best", they put out extremely high quality products.  If I had all the money in the world, I'd find the first new Colt A2 profile barrel I could get my hands on, but since I don't, and I have to be a cash conscious consumer, I'd have no hesitation to take my business to BC USA.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 3:27:43 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 Colt and Bravo Co. Mfg. barrels.

I have a Colt M16A2 barrel and planning on getting a Bravo barrel in 1Q of next year.

I also have a 16" LMT Defender 2000.

If you're just looking for now, also look at Sabre Defence from Talon Arms and CMMG also have them.

Also take a look at RRA, Stag Arms and Bushmaster.

I'm a former Washingtonian, maybe someday I'll go back there.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 3:30:42 PM EDT
[#3]
i went for the gucci factor and found the newly produced carbon fiber wrapped match barrels, 1:8 Pacnor supermatch, if it looks as good as it shoots...you'll have to pardon the buldge in my pants.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:09:08 PM EDT
[#4]
My Bravo Company 20" 1/7 Chome Lined Government Profile barrel is superb.  Fully tested, 4150 steel, first class all the way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top