Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/18/2012 9:33:03 AM EDT
Just started my ten-day on a new stripped lower.  I never heard of this brand but I couldn't pass up on a $60 lower.  Was wondering if it was worth it to build it up to a precision AR for distance and accuracy or if it would be better served as a budget build/range toy.  No offense intended.  Just ignorant to the company and quality of its products.  Any advice would be much appreciated.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/18/2012 9:40:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just started my ten-day on a new stripped lower.  I never heard of this brand but I couldn't pass up on a $60 lower.  Was wondering if it was worth it to build it up to a precision AR for distance and accuracy or if it would be better served as a budget build/range toy.  No offense intended.  Just ignorant to the company and quality of its products.  Any advice would be much appreciated.  Thanks.

Do you have a link to their website?  There seems to be a bunch of different Anderson Arms.
Link Posted: 3/18/2012 10:49:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you have a link to their website?  There seems to be a bunch of different Anderson Arms.

They have a reputation of shilling their products here, so there should be someone along shorty to talk up their products with a recent join date and low post count.  They're just another lower-end company, somewhere in KY or TN.
Link Posted: 3/18/2012 10:57:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Dude, it's a lower. If the lower is in spec, it's the same as any other lower.

Also, the lower has little to nothing to do with a precision build or budget build. Build whatever you want.
Link Posted: 3/18/2012 11:21:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They have a reputation of shilling their products here, so there should be someone along shorty to talk up their products with a recent join date and low post count.  They're just another lower-end company, somewhere in KY or TN.

Oh shit, Anderson Manufacturing.  I don't know how I missed that.  Thanks for catching it.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top